We anticipate 1400-1500 attendees for the 2020 ASV conference, and for companies wishing to advertise or display their products will offer both dedicated exhibit space and the distribution of materials via the meeting bags.
Upon registration for any of these packages, we will add your company logo, a short promotional comment, and a web link to our Sponsors Page, and add your logo to the slideshow that is shown all the ASV2020 web pages.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping to sponsor the meeting through a donation or by registering as an on-site Exhibitor or Publisher.
Information for Exhibitors
Exhibitor Registration – $1500 – This package will include the following:
- One skirted 6-foot table
- Identification sign
- Two chairs
- Internet and electrical access
- Insertion of one item into the meeting bags
- One conference registration with access to all sessions, the opening reception,
Sunday to Tuesday lunches, Sunday & Monday dinners, and evening socials.
If you require an invoice in order to pay for the conference then please proceed through the entire registration procedure (link) and at the final screen you are presented with the option of requesting an invoice or making a payment by credit card. Your registration is not complete until the payment has been received.
For logistical questions about the local facilities or to ship materials ahead of the conference, please contact Conference Services at 970-491-6222 or by email using email@example.com.
Information for Publishers
Publishers have two methods for providing materials to ASV 2020 participants:
- Display Materials – $50 – A small display area for advertising materials from publishers will be set up in a high visibility area where materials can be picked up by ASV participants.
- Materials Inserted in Participant Bags – $225 – Publishers can provide materials to be inserted into the bags that participants receive at registration check-in.
Please contact the local hosts via Jeffrey.Wilusz@ColoState.edu to make arrangements.